Heard Hall

Heard Hall holds the offices for the departments of Modern Foreign Languages and English. It was built in 1919 through funds from Mrs. Nannie B. Heard. It was originally a faculty dormitory and was used for some student housing to alleviate the overcrowded dorms of the 1920’s. Heard Hall was also used, temporarily, as the administration building until Sanderford was built.

813 North College Street, Belton, TX 76513

Place Type

Office

Phone

(254) 295-8642

Website

umhb.edu

Upcoming Events

Recent Events

Recent Activity

Heard Hall

Heard Hall posted a photo 5/2/2013