Stribling Hall is named for Ruth Stribling, the daughter of rancher J. C. Stribling, who donated the $50,000 needed to build this structure in 1920. Stribling Hall contains all private rooms for female resident students. Each room includes a sink and vanity area, and the building has community bathrooms. It was renovated in 1992.
1002 King Street, Belton, TX 76513